Monday, March 19, 2007

Picture this....


...Not to be a worry. Identity crisis.

I miss the idea of "adam." Somewhere, out there is Paradise...on Earth.

(to new readers, I'll come across as insane)...

...I don't care.

I miss adam, and what his persona inbued in me:

Hope, love, feldelity, trust, compassion, and a never-ending curiosity, in the things of this world.

He's still with me, along with his faith in Eve...forever.

(That's all for today, peeps. )

[To be continued]

Love you, BB.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And at times I miss "Tragic" and I think she misses me but it was time to grow, evolve. I still"visit" Tragic but I can never be her again.

As Oscar Wilde once said -

"We can never go back to the saint - there is far more to be learned from the sinner..."

Stay strong darling. Stay you - whoever or however many that turns out to be.

tkkerouac said...

Tell me about your troubles?

what do you think of rude anon commenters?

Cain said...

Turns out, I'm the one with the heart that was bound to break..

Love.