Sunday, March 18, 2007

Desire :



He can see it now,


the way in which she'd flown,


and cast off time,


alone.




The desire was there all along:


to be merged with something,


or someone:






a fleeting kiss,


or voice, which never seems to fade.






Somewhere,


between Night and Daylight,


a small light had shown him the way.




He touches desire now,


as he walks a cold street


and reaches for stars,


only lovers can see,




~~The day, was the day she had flown...




...But, the Night, (oh the night)~~




it had carried desire's song.






With love, BB. 3/18/07.


I haven't been myself lately. I want to try to be honest here. I'm glad to be able to write..anything. So many changes are happening, one upon the other. For those who come here, I hope you'll understand. I'm going to try and stay with it; all I do. I'm doing the best I can, and only what I can do.
My desires have come up against my limitations...
I'll continue, my friends..
reaching for the stars.
(everything, takes time.....we just have to use the time we have, in the best ways we can.)
~~my silly stories, jokes, ~~all, a cover; a shield. The best I can. That's all, for tonight.
Poetry. It's sometimes blazingly honest.












1 comment:

tkkerouac said...

Why don't you vent it out in your blog?