Friday, March 16, 2007

Da Count ~~ It's About Time ! :

http://www.mofilm.net

Okay. I'm posting this late. I admit it.

But, hey, Lecram is in California, and its 9:05 pm there~~so, this Da Count is really on Time (at least, in the Western half of the country~~yeah, that makes sense, right?) :)

This Da Count, is all about the "LINK" I placed at the top. DON'T CLICK IT YET..Gotta do some 'splainin' first.

I cannot tell you, how many people have said to me, when I mentioned Marfan's Syndrome, "What's That? I never heard of it"

Well. This week, The National Marfan's Foundation--of which I am a member--sent me a notification which made me very happy.

A Long Island Filmaker & writer, has made a movie, called, "MO" which will be soon released.

Living with Marfan's has been something which continues to impact my life. I've lived with Connective tissue disorder since I was a child...I was born with it.

The movie is about a boy, (It's based upon a real kid with Marfan's) very much like I was as a kid. It answers the Question that has been posed to me Countless times.

My Count, this week, is for the Makers of this Movie...It's about time.

:)....now, click the LINK...to learn more. It's going to be a super, super, movie.

xx, BB/Cain. 3/17/07 (12:16...9:16 pm, in California)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Hey it's 9:16 here too. Thanks for the knowledge. Great blog btw...

Have a good weeekend.

Cosima said...

Just watched the trailer... it sounds like it is a great movie, and the movie's site is very informative in itself. I have seen Margo Martindale, who plays the mother, in a couple of other movies. She is a terrific actress.

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's day today, BB/Cain. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

lecram sinun said...

Cain, great to know that one is not alone. Wonderful count! Cheers!