Wednesday, March 14, 2007

All the Way from Vancouver!

Padme, was the 1st. to comment upon my new address & Blog.

~~spank*~~

[note: tomorrows' HNT will be here. This is BB's place; my new home. (Cain, is "bottoms Up"~~ain't that great!) I needed a new spot. BB, (my initials) is who I am. This is going to be fun, peeps. Thanks, for all of your patience with me.

This change, believe me, was necessary.]

xx,BB/cain. :) btw: I'm getting the link list up, a bit at a time. If you'd like to be dropped, or added, let me know,k? xxoo.

3/14/07.

4 comments:

Tisha! said...

Mazal Tov BB! A HUGE kiss to ya baby!!

From one "Noo-Yawker" to another!

Love
Tisha

Cain said...

"If lovin you is wrong, I don't wanna be right"~~~

Hey, Tisha!

You rock my soul, babe!

xx,BB.

Fame said...

Here I am on my first visit.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I was the first to comment on your blog! I love the new look and title of your blog. Change can feel really good. :)
I will change your link now to the update blog and also change my padme's devotions blog to this new addy. :)
Looking forward to your HNT! Mine's up and a st. patty's day theme. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala